Monday, April 21, 2008

Bill Wheaton, Lynchburg Ledger

Bill has been along time conservative observer and commentator about politics in Virginia. He moved to Campbell County several years ago and immediately became active in the unit. He writes a regular column now for the Lynchburg Ledger about politics in Virginia.

When I moved from the 11th to the 5th District four years ago, Tucker Watkins was one of the many new political activists I met. I have come to know and respect his political expertise, both on policy issues and in grass roots organization. He has provided exceptionally good leadership in the 5th District and has the confidence of many conservatives such as myself. I am therefore very pleased to endorse Tucker Watkins for re-election for Chairman of the 5th District Committee.

Bill Wheaton

Campbell County
Lynchburg Ledger Columnist

No comments: